• Tired of bread and pancakes for breakfast, here is a recipe that will change your morning meal.
• Roasted or oven-baked, potatoes can be prepared in any way.
If you are tired of having bread and pancakes for breakfast, here is an easy recipe of potato crisps to change your morning meal.
Potato crisps can be prepared by either roasting or baking them in the oven.
They go pretty well with canned beans and caramelized onions.
- ½ kg potatoes, washed and quartered
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 large cloves of garlic finely chopped or minced
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- Freshlysh chopped dhania for garnish
- ½ cup crispy bacon bits (optional)
Grease a large pan with olive oil and set aside.
Boil your potatoes separately for 8 minutes.
Mix olive oil, garlic, salt, herbs, and pepper in a large bowl.
Toss the parboiled potatoes into the bowl and coat them with the mixture, add butter then throw the potatoes into the frying pan.
Fry the potatoes until golden brown, add your bacon, and combine. Garnish with Dhania.
Enjoy your crisps with a cup of coffee, fried eggs or toasted bread.