Kenya Women Holding has started construction of an ultra modern shopping mall in Nakuru as it explores more revenue streams.
The financial services group said construction of the mall dubbed KWH Hub is scheduled to be completed in 19 months and will provide commercial space to Nakuru's business community.
“It is a proud day for us at Kenya Women Holding and our membership spread in all corners of the country. Not only are we proud that we will add another iconic architectural feature to Nakuru county’s skyline but more proud that this building will boost the organizations revenue and enable Kenya Women Holding pump more in to the many interventions that we undertake in our effort touch the heart of the community,” said Kenya Women Holding CEO Jennifer Riria.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.