The Pace Africa headphones craze came into the Kenyan market courtesy of J Blessing, and we loved it. President Uhuru Kenyatta was not going to be left behind. He joined the craze and went for the experience first hand.
Uhuru tested and used the headphones from Pace Africa during the France-Africa Business Forum at iHub. He could not stop smiling, so he decided to get himself a pair. He fell in love with them and also got his staff a pair each.
The company is co-owned by J Blessing and Larry Liu. J Blessing has played a big role in advertising. Many celebrities have tested and loved them. Safaricom bought them for customers during the Songa launch.
Well if the President owns them, they must be a masterpiece.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.