NASA principal Moses Wetang'ula and several other Opposition leaders visiting Kalonzo Musyoka in Germany on Tuesday.
The Wiper leader and DP hopeful has been in that country for many weeks after taking his wife Pauline to hospital.
Wetang'ula was with Turkana Governor Josphat Nanok and Makueni's Kivutha Kibwana. They took a picture at an unidentified hospital.
ODM leader and flag bearer Raila Odinga is also expected to visit Kalonzo.
"Raila will visit him and travel back home [on] Friday," ODM communication director Philip Etale said in a tweet.
Bungoma Senator Moses Wetang'ula (Ford Kenya), Wiper leader Kalonzo Musyoka, Turkana Governor Josphat Nanok and Makueni's Kivutha Kibwana in Germany, November 14, 2017. /COURTESY
NASA announced a mega rally at Kamukunji Grounds on Thursday ahead of the Opposition leader's return from the US.
Raila will land on November 17 following a tour that lasted more than a week.
On Sunday, politician and lawyer Miguna Miguna asked the NASA chief's supporters to welcome him at the JKIA.
"The National Resistance Movement and NASA coalition invite millions of patriots to walk to JKIA and welcome the people's president."
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.