One of Kenya’s funniest comedians, Eric Omondi, was accused of stepping out of Tekno Miles’ concert on Saturday while drunk.
A video of the comedian was posted by one of his close friends on social media, where he looked like he was tipsy.
Talking exclusively to Word Is, Eric denied the claims of ever going to the show, not to mention being drunk.
“I was not drunk and further more, I didn’t attend the concert,” he rubbished the rumours.
However, other people have stated that he attended the concert and even described his outfit.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.