Three children of Eldoret MCA aspirant James Ratemo have been found murdered and their bodies dumped in River Nzoia.
Clifford (seven), Glen (three) and Taya (five) were reported missing last Saturday. They did not return home after leaving for Eldovil SDA Church.
Taya was a class one pupil of Shalom Academy while Clifton attended Highlands Academy.
Their father is vying for the Kapsoya ward representative seat on a Kanu ticket.
Kapsoya MCA aspirant James Ratemo with his wife Ebby at their home with relatives and friends. /MATHEWS NDANYI
The family had put up posters of the children amid a search for them. The bodies were found on Thursday night.
Their uncle Enock Onsanze was arrested on Friday as he was the one last seen with them.
Relative Peter Lukhoye said the bodies were taken to a facility in Eldoret for post morterms.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.