An Elgeyo Marakwet MCA has faulted the National Assemblyâs Public Accounts Committee over what he termed as politicising investigations into the NYS scandal.
Former minority leader Benson Kiptire accused PAC of recommending Senator Kipchumba Murkomen for prosecution, yet it was his law firm that was mentioned in the National Youth Service scam.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.