- Combine the first seven ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to mix them.
- When ready transfer the pork into a clean plate and garnish with sesame seed and green pepper.
Pork belly is the dish that truly serves up the natural fresh taste of pork.
It's delicious and juicy when added garlic and chili sauce.
Pork belly can be served with a cold drink.
To prepare your yummy pork belly you need the following ingredients.
- One teaspoon of minced ginger
- Three tablespoons of hot pepper paste
- One tablespoon of hot pepper flakes
- One tablespoon of soy sauce
- One tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- One tablespoon of honey
- A quarter teaspoon of black pepper
- One pound of pork belly
- A small onion
- Tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds
Combine the first seven ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to mix them.
Slice the onions and cut the pork into small pieces.
Add the pork and the sliced onion into the mixed spices and stir well to coat.
In a frying pan add the pork and cook it while stirring occasionally until it's cooked through and crispy at the edge.
When ready transfer the pork into a clean plate and garnish with sesame seed and green pepper.
Then serve it when still hot and enjoy it with a soft drink.