•Chicken bites are a go-to quick fix that you are going to love.
•They are finger licking delicious, super crispy, tasty and moist.
Chicken bites are a go-to quick fix that you are going to love.
They are finger-licking delicious, super crispy, tasty and moist that your loved ones will want another serving.
It can be made with just a handful of ingredients.
- 500g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, optional
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon red chilli pepper flakes, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped dhania
Add your chicken cubes to a large bowl together with cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Mix to evenly coat all the chicken pieces.
Heat the oil in a large pan, over medium-high heat. Melt butter into the oil and add the chicken cubes and cook on all sides until golden brown, for about 6-8 minutes. Ensure you do not overcrowd.
Once the chicken is done cooking, pour over the garlic, honey, chicken stock, lemon juice, and hot sauce and stir to completely coat.
Simmer the sauce for 5 minutes.
Garnish the honey garlic chicken bites with freshly chopped dhania and red chilli pepper flakes, then serve over rice or fries.
Enjoy with your friends and loved ones!