• Watch the English Premier League, MotoGP, Tour de France, and more with Showmax Pro, the new streaming service that’s raising the game.
With the recent launch of Showmax Pro, sports fans in Kenya are spoilt for choice with live sport events beamed straight to the device of your choice, including your mobile phone. With the MotoGP and Tour de France* in full swing, and the English Premier League right around the corner, livestream all the action at www.showmax.com or via the Showmax app.
*sports on offer may differ between countries
What is Showmax Pro?
Showmax Pro bundles all the good stuff you’ve come to expect on Showmax with music channels, news, and live sport streaming from SuperSport. In Kenya, this includes all the English Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, and PSL games, as well as a wide range of live sports events including athletics, motorsports, tennis, professional boxing, and the world’s biggest marathons. Showmax Pro subscriptions start at 1050 Ksh per month.
How to get Showmax Pro
Existing Showmax subscribers:
- Sign in at www.showmax.com or open your Showmax app.
- From the main profile, go to My Account > Manage Subscription.
- Select Showmax Pro (either mobile or standard).
- Start watching live sport.
New Showmax subscribers:
- Sign up at www.showmax.com or download the Showmax app for phone, tablet or smart TV.
- Choose Showmax Pro to access live sports, live news and music channels.
- Start watching.
If you already have the Showmax app, remember to update it to the latest version before a big sporting weekend. That way, when game-time arrives, all you have to do is press “Play”.
Worried about data?
To save data, go into Settings > Preferences in the app and choose the lowest Bandwidth Capping option so you use less data when you stream. The minimum setting uses just 100MB per hour.