- The Redmi Note 13 Series features three devices that further elevate the popular Redmi Note range: Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 5G, Redmi Note 13 Pro, and Redmi Note 13.
- With upgrades in engineering and design, Redmi Note 13 Series offers durability and toughness for added reassurance in difficult conditions.
Xiaomi is set to introduce the Redmi Note 13 Series at a launch event in Nairobi, Kenya, on February 10th. This exciting new series features three devices that further elevate the popular Redmi Note range: Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 5G, Redmi Note 13 Pro, and Redmi Note 13.
With significant upgrades to camera system, design, display and processor, Xiaomi Kenya says the Redmi Note 13 series promises to transcend the boundaries between mid-range and flagship smartphones, delivering an extraordinary blend of durability, user experience, and imaging prowess – all at an iconic value that sets a new standard in the industry.
“Get ready to embark on a journey with the Redmi Note 13 Series as it elevates every aspect of the smartphone experience, from camera capabilities to memory upgrades, sleek design to seamless usage, and more,” said the firm.
Some of the features to look forward to include the versatile, upgraded camera system. The Redmi Note 13 Series is equipped with ultra-high resolution cameras boasting up to 200MP, along with optical image stabilization (OIS) and 2x/4x lossless zoom capabilities, ensuring unparalleled detail and clarity in every shot.
Moreover, features like Tetra2 pixel technology and a wide array of camera filters empower users to unleash their creativity and capture iconic images effortlessly.
With upgrades in engineering and design, Redmi Note 13 Series offers durability and toughness for added reassurance in difficult conditions.
This begins from the display, which introduces Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus® to Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 5G —another series first—for added resistance to accidental drops and scratches.
The display has also been further optimized across the series to ensure it is responsive and accurate to touch input, even in the rain.
With advanced processors, like the MediaTek Dimensity 7200-Ultra chipset, and large 5,000mAh batteries supported by 120W HyperCharge, the devices ensure seamless performance and uninterrupted usage throughout the day.
If you want to upgrade your smartphone to the Redmi Note 13 Series, here are the prices:
- Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 5G comes in Midnight Black, Moonlight White, and Aurora Purple, with two storage variants, starting from Sh73,999.
- Redmi Note 13 Pro comes in Midnight Black, Lavender Purple, and Forest Green, with two storage variants, starting from Sh41,999.
- Redmi Note 13 comes in Midnight Black, Mint Green, Ice Blue, and Ocean Sunset,18 with three storage variants, starting from Sh27,499.
With upgrades and enhancements across the board, Redmi Note 13 Series takes the beloved Redmi Note line-up to greater heights to let smartphone users around the world revel in flagship features at affordable prices.