- The sun is out and kids are about to close for the holidays. Here is how you can make them a yummy treat at home.
- A milkshake is a sweet drink made by blending milk, ice cream, and flavourings or sweeteners in this case we use Oreo cookies.
The sun is slowly coming out and kids are about to close for the holidays.
Well, here is how you can make them a yummy treat in the comfort of your home.
Making an Oreo shake is very easy. Within a few steps, your refreshing drink will be ready.
An Oreo is an American cookie that got its name from the French meaning "gold".
This is supposedly the colour of the original packaging.
A milkshake is a sweet drink made by blending milk, 76Uice cream, and flavourings or sweeteners in this case we use Oreo cookies.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- Oreo cookies, plus several more for garnish
- Chocolate syrup or strawberry syrup, for garnish
- Cold glass stored in the fridge overnight.
Blend the ice cream, milk, ice cubes, and Oreo cookies in a high-speed blender for 3 minutes.
Drizzle chocolate syrup or desired syrup on the inside of the cold glass.
Pour the milkshake into the glass and top it off with crushed Oreo pieces.
Optional: Top off with whipped cream and serve on a hot day!