•If you are looking for something delicious to enjoy as you snuggle up during the weekend, this is for you.
•Mocha tea is easy to make, you only need a microwave or just a stovetop.
It is pretty cold outside, so if you are looking for something delicious to enjoy as you snuggle up during the weekend, this recipe is for you.
Mocha coffee is easy to make, you only need a microwave or just a stovetop.
It can be made iced or hot.
- 1 to 2 tablespoons (12g to 25g) granulated sugar to taste
- 1 tablespoon (5g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon water omit if making using the mason jar method
- 1 cup hot coffee
- ¼ cup milk any percentage
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream optional
- Whipped cream for topping, optional
In a small pot or microwave-safe cup, stir together sugar, cocoa powder, and water.
Microwave it for 30 seconds, then stir. Ensure the sugar and cocoa powder are dissolved completely.
Stir in coffee and milk and continue to heat until it steams for 1 minute.
Whisk the mixture vigorously until it foams, then top up with whipped cream.