•Those who react to wheat will enjoy this recipe.
•Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley and rye.
Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley and rye. Those who react to wheat will enjoy this recipe.
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- ½ cup gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (gluten-free)
- ½ cup fresh blueberries (optional)
Mix the mashed banana, eggs, olive oil, honey, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
Add in the oat flour, oats, baking powder, and blueberries and combine.
Line your muffin tins and scoop the batter into each muffin liner.
Bake at 180 degrees C for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Remove from the oven and cool, before storing in an air-tight container. Enjoy with friends and family.