•A chef’s salad is not only nutritious but can keep you full and satisfied throughout your day.
Eggs are a great way to kick-start your day. A chef’s salad is not only nutritious but can keep you full and satisfied throughout your day.
The protein in eggs helps to maintain and repair body tissues and muscles while the salad is high in fiber, Vitamin A, C, folate, and beta carotene.
- 8 cups mixed greens spring onions, lettuce, spinach, etc.
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 4 hard-boiled eggs peeled and halved or quartered
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers optional
- 8 slices of bacon cooked to crisp.(you can use beef)
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 apple, cubed
- 1/4 cup of sliced red onions (onions are optional)
- 6 tablespoons Ranch Dressing Try my homemade ranch dressing recipe or use your favorite ranch dressing
Hard boil the eggs and cook the bacon in a pan over medium heat until crisp.
Rinse the eggs under cold water and pat the bacon with a paper towel to remove grease.
Add the mixed greens to a large, shallow bowl. Then add the cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, apple, bacon pieces, and avocado pieces.
Drizzle the Ranch Dressing on top, toss and serve.