.You will rave about how amazing it all blends together.
This creamy chicken spinach pasta recipe is a total comfort food dinner
I have had vegan pasta, mushroom, meaty pasta and to be honest, creamy chicken pasta is my favourite go-to for dinner.
Everything from the juicy chicken, all the way to the healthy spinach on the side, topped off with the cream can make you have that 'foodgasm'.
It doesn’t matter if you are looking for something that is easy for a busy weeknight, I am sure you will rave about how amazing it all blends together.
Let’s get started so that you can head to the kitchen and whip up this batch.
- Pasta – I believe any type of pasta can do the magic here
- Chicken strips – preferably the breast which is boneless
- Seasoning – A combination of garlic powder or crushed garlic, paprika, salt, black pepper to add a bit of flavour
- Vegetable oil
- Spinach – gives the boost in vitamins and minerals (optional)
- Heavy cream – it gives the chicken pasta a creamy texture that is crave worthy
- Tomatoes – I prefer blended tomatoes to enhance the way chicken pasta loos.
- Parmesan cheese, shredded – It is flavorful in melted dishes such as soup and sauce recipes, it will add cream to this mixture.
Boil the pasta in a large pot according to the package instruction.
Season both sides of the pasta with salt, crushed garlic or powder, paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper.
In a pan, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat and fry the chicken breast for at least 5 minutes on each side or until cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
In the same pan, add the garlic and cook for a minute, then add the tomato paste and spinach (optional) and cook for 3 minutes.
Add the heavy cream and mix, then add in the parmesan cheese and cook for 4 minutes.
Pour in the boiled pasta and mix.
Slice the fried chicken breast into thin slices and add in the mixture. Stir to combine and serve.