• Fish fingers are a good source of protein essentials and contain omega 3 that boosts brainpower in children.
• They can be baked in an oven, grilled, shallow fried, or deep-fried.
Fish fingers or fish fillets are processed food made using whitefish, tilapia or catfish.
They are commonly available in the frozen food section of supermarkets.
They can be baked in an oven, grilled, shallow fried, or deep-fried.
Fish fingers are a good source of protein essentials and contain omega 3 that boosts brainpower in children.
- 1kg Tilapia or catfish cut into strips.
- A piece of crushed ginger and 3 cloves of crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Paprika and curry powder
- Bread cramps
- 3 eggs
- Wheat flour
put the fillet in a clean bowl, then pour the lemon juice inside and mix.
Add the 3 cloves of crushed ginger and garlic then continue mixing with your hands
Add enough salt, pepper, paprika and curry powder.
Cover with a lid for 15 minutes.
Take the other three bowels and put eggs, bread crumbs and wheat flour separately.
Take the fillet one strip at a time and make sure that it's covered with flour all over.
Remove it from the wheat and put it in the bowl with eggs for a few seconds.
Now put the strip in the bread crumbs then lastly put it in your pan with cooking fat on medium heat and allow it to fry for 5 minutes.
Repeat the same procedure with the remaining strips.
Serve your tasty fish fingers with mashed potatoes or French fries while hot.
Edited by D Tarus