• Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
• Bake for about 1 hour.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 very ripe (mashed) bananas
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients, in a bowl. The flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy adding the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add in the mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-by-5-inch well-greased loaf pan.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
- Until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Slice and set aside to cool on a rack for 15 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream, milk or coffee.