•Former National Assembly Speaker Justin Muturi appointed Kenya's next Attorney General.
Two weeks after taking oath of office as Kenya's fifth head of state, President William Ruto on Tuesday unveiled his Cabinet members. https://bit.ly/3CglCSk
Two weeks after taking oath of office as Kenya's fifth head of state, President William Ruto on Tuesday unveiled his Cabinet members.
The unveiling of the cabinet came shortly after he held his inaugural cabinet meeting with former cabinet secretaries who served under former President Uhuru Kenyatta.
Addressing the nation from State House Nairobi, the President unpacked to Kenyans the men and women who he entrusted with the responsibility of delivering his manifesto to Kenyans.
The nominated Cabinet Secretaries will however be vetted in parliament.
Here is the full list of his Cabinet members:
Prime Cabinet Secretary - Musalia Mudavadi
2. Interior - Kithure Kindiki
3. National Treasury-Njuguna Ndung'u
4. Public Service and Gender - Aisha Jumwa
5. Defence - Aden Duale
6. Water, Sanitation & Irrigation - Alice Wahome
7. Foreign and Diaspora Affairs -Alfred Mutua
8. Trade - Moses Kuria
9. EAC - Rebecca Miano
10. Roads - Onesmus Kipchumba Murkomen
11. Lands - Zacharia Mwangi Njeru
12. Tourism - Peninah Malonza
13. Agriculture - Mithika Linturi1
4. Education - Ezekiel Machogu
15. Energy and Petroleum - Davis Chirchir
16. Sports - Ababu Namwamba
17. Cooperatives and MSMEs - Simon Chelugui
18. Mining - Salim Mvurya
19. Labour - Florence Bore
20. Health - Susan Wafula
21. Communication - Eliud Owalo
o22. Environment & forestry - Roselinda Soipan Tuya
Attorney General - Justin Muturi
National Security adviser - Monica Juma
Secretary to the cabinet - Mercy Wanjau