- After issuance of the cover, one can access a health facility for outpatient illnesses and inpatient (non-chronic) admissions after 30 days.
- Depending on the type of cover you choose, their SME health insurance will cover the cost of diagnosis, medical treatments and medication to get you and your employees back on track as soon as you can.
When looking for a medical cover for your small business, cost plays a key role in that decision. You want a cover that isn’t costly but caters for your employees’ medical needs.
Madison has plenty of affordable plans available to offer nothing but peace of mind, to small business owners and their employees in the event they or their loved ones fall ill.
Madison Betterlife SME cover is designed for registered business partnerships and limited liability companies with up to 15 employees. Based on employer preference and budget cover may extend to cover employee dependents.
Depending on the type of cover you choose, their SME health insurance will cover the cost of diagnosis, medical treatments and medication to get you and your employees back on track as soon as you can.
The principal member must be between 18 – 60 years. No medical examination test is required prior to joining.
Children are covered from birth (upon notification) up till the age of 18 years or to the age of 25 years if residing with their parents and enrolled full-time in a recognized post-secondary institution.
After issuance of the cover, one can access a health facility for outpatient illnesses and inpatient (non-chronic) admissions after 30 days. However, there’s no waiting period for accident cases.
- With Madison Betterlife SME medical packages, you will benefit from;
- 1. They have flexible budget friendly benefits.
- 2. They offer dedicated 24/7 medical emergency assistance helpline.
- 3. You get access to countrywide hospital network and medical specialists
- 4. They give you convenience with availability of virtual medical cards.
- 5. They offer Hospital accommodation for a parent when a child has to stay overnight.
- 6. You get access to a private ambulance.
- 7. They also offer after-care and home nursing, post-hospitalization review expenses.
- 8. Madison also offers free funeral cover.
Policy types available under SME Cover
It’s your choice to design your ideal cover. You can either select the option most important to you or take a more comprehensive approach. Through a diverse range of cover options you can add different levels of cover benefits, while keeping the policy affordable for your business.
The options include;
- In-patient Cover from Kes. 200,000 – 5,000,000
This covers admission in a NHIF accredited hospital, day care surgeries, prescribed ARVs, treatment of HIV/AIDs related conditions, theatre including surgeon’s and anesthetist’s fee, gynecological treatment, local road and air evacuation, ICU etc.
- Out-patient Cover from Kes. 40,000 – 250,000
This covers diagnostic consultation with a General Practitioner registered by the Kenya Medical Practioners and Dentist Board, prescription medicines, outpatient procedures eg dressing, outpatient day case surgeries, pre and post natal visits and ultrasounds complementary with every maternity purchase, laboratory investigations and X-rays, audiograms, radiotherapy or chemotherapy etc.
- Dental Benefits from Kes. 10,000 – 50,000
This covers cost of fillings, root canal, X-rays, polishing and scaling necessitated by a prevailing medical condition and authorized by a doctor, tooth extractions including surgical extractions together with anesthetics fee.
- Optical Benefits from Kes. 10,000 – 50,000
This covers eye testing, prescribed lenses and frames.
- Maternity Benefits from Kes. 50,000 – 200,000
This covers delivery expenses inclusive of normal delivery, second and subsequent caeserian section procedures, maternity related complications
Madison Betterlife SME medical cover is helping hundreds of businesses like yours, to stay within budget while securing the best health cover for their employees!