• Vipingo Development is a modern mixed use development located at the Kenya Coast
• Vipingo is an outstanding location for local and international businesses that require connection to Kenya
Vipingo Development is a modern mixed use development located at the Kenya Coast. Sponsored by Centum Investment PLC, the development is set to be a model for new East African Cities.
Vipingo development portfolio includes 10,254 acres of land under the Vipingo City Master plan supported by an urban environment, high quality infrastructure and state of the art amenities and services. It falls within Zone 2 of the Kilifi Strategic Development plan which according to the plan, is an integrated growth zone with a focus on Tourism, light industry and commerce led growth.
The Vipingo City is designed as an integrated live-work-play urban environment, free of the infrastructure deficits of neighboring city centers. By developing key anchor projects, the Vipingo City is now opening doors to additional domestic and international investment, transforming Kenya’s urban future through well-planned developments, economic opportunity, and job creation.
Vipingo Development is a modern mixed use development located at the Kenya Coast. Sponsored by Centum Investment PLC, the development is set to be a model for new East African Cities. Visit The Star WEBSITE: https://www.the-star.co.ke/
Their vision is to develop the lowest cost and most competitive location from which to do business in the region.
Why Vipingo Development makes sense
With all these amenities in consideration, Vipingo Development is a low-hanging fruit for all types of real estate investment.
The major considerations include
- Easily accessible by road via Mombasa-Malindi highway, 600M away
- 1 KM away from the Vipingo airstrip with twice daily flights from Nairobi
- State of the art security installations reinforced by 24 hour police patrol from Kijipwa police station
- Reliable and sustainable fresh water from their 3 million litre desalination plant complemented by fully equipped boreholes
- Less than 3.5 minutes’ drive to key amenities i.e golf, beach front, shopping mall, school & hospital
- Minutes away from the Kuruwitu Marine conservancy and Vipingo beach
Vipingo is an outstanding location for local and international businesses that require connection to Kenya, in particular, and the East Africa region as a whole.
Vipingo enjoys excellent highway access, with quick connections to Mombasa port and Mombasa International Airport. Vipingo is also adjacent to the Vipingo airstrip with twice daily flights to Nairobi, a proposed international airport and the proposed Lamu-Mombasa railway line.
Own a house at Vipingo Development in Kilifi
Don't miss out. SMS "Home" to 22365 or call 0740 400215 / 020 4400215
The three (3) bedroom apartment goes for sh4.6 Million while the Bungalow goes for sh13 Million.
See more on the Vipingo Development website.