Lillian Muli is preparing to welcome her second child, a girl. The citizen TV news anchor revealed the gender of her child while showing off what she has already bought for the litto angel.
Lillian ordered online for a classy pair of Christian Louboutin's designer baby shoes from the 'Loubibaby' line. The adorable Mary Jane booties have the designer's signature red soles — and signature sky-high price tag, costing Sh25,000 per pair.
The baby shoes come in a single style, a rounded-toe Mary Jane with a bow on the strap. They'll be available in pink and blue satin, as well as gold Nappa Laminato.
Plenty of other designers make pricey baby shoes, including Gucci — which charges about Sh42,500 for baby flats.
Lillian posted a photo of the shoes with the caption, "For all you mummies and daddies out there who have baby girls, check out these #loubibabyshoes. How cute and classy, red bottoms for baby."
The screen siren's fans reacted to the post. Mwende commented on Instagram: "This are Cuuute, baby fever just checked in." Nduku joined the bandwagon of everyone who guessed the gender of the new baby right. She wrote, "Lilian's daughter is on the way."
Meanwhile, the shoes that were launched in November last year went on sale exclusively on Goop.com as part of Gwyneth Paltrow's company collaboration with the designer.
"I remember the first conversation which led us to the collaboration," Christian Louboutin said in a past interview. "There is nothing that I favour more than a good tête-à-tête, and for that, Gwyneth is a great partner in crime. When friendship meets work, the results are serious fun."
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.