Liquid Telecom Kenya has installed a strong connection across Kisumu city to stream live the red car- pet arrivals for the premiere of the Black Panther movie on Saturday. Governor Anyang’ Nyong’o’s daughter Lupita stars in the movie.
The movie premiered in Europe last Thursday. Liquid Telecom has partnered with the Kisumu government to connect the IMAX cinema at Nakumatt Mega.
The fibre network covers the CBD and stretches through Milimani, Kondele, Ki- bos and Migosi Junction.
“The network is fast with uninterrupt- ed internet connectivity over long dis- tances enabling us to establish connec- tivity on demand in a few hours,” Justin Orina, the service delivery manager at Liquid Telecom Kenya, said. Liquid Tele- com has deployed six engineers to work on the 400Mbps link.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.