Busia ANC leaders have told Cotu secretary general Francis Atwoli to stop sabotaging their party leader Musalia Mudavadi. They said they are firmly behind NASA leader Raila Odinga who was sworn in as the ‘People’s President’ on January 30.
Speaking to the media in Port Victoria trading centre, Budalang’i, on Sunday, Busia ANC deputy chairman John Kulokhoma said Atwoli’s persistent attacks against Mudavadi and branding him a coward are baseless.
He said Mudavadi is a determined and visionary leader, who openly declared support for Raila before, during and after the August 8 General Election.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.