'Chimami' is the name Vicmass Luodollar calls the love of his life. Lucy Manga, her real name, is the woman driving the Bank Otuch hitmaker Koo Koo.
Well, Mpasho can confirm that the rapper will be welcoming his firstborn next week. Lucy is said to be giving birth at a popular hospital in town.
"The baby is coming between 15th and 20th of January," Vicmass said.
He expressed his joy as he anticipates to be a father.
"It's Godly. I just confirmed I can get any woman pregnant. It's my first child and I'm very happy I'll become a parent. Anything I want in this life is to be a parent."
"I love Lucy. She dresses me, she makes sure nikifika home nimekula, nimeshiba."
Vicmass says his son will be called King Gilroy Pindwa.
He and his baby mama have been dating for four years now. Luo, who has highly praised Lucy, says she is his main chick and is willing to give more time to this relationship. Well, we hope wedding bells are around the corner!
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.