The self-proclaimed king of bling Jackson Makini, alias Prezzo, is a happy father. The controversial father, who has been keeping a low profile socially of late, finally reunited with his seven-year-old daughter, Zahrie, this festive season after a long time.
Prezzo spoke about his daughter and why he decided to show her face to the public. Asked about his relationship with the mother of his child, Daisy Kiplagat, he spoke of no ill will towards her saying, "The only love I have is for my daughter. My princess, Zahrie, whom I love so much. She has occupied all the love inside me."
Prezzo is very proud of his daughter and repeatedly said so in the interview. He also alluded to the prowess of his genes. He added: "My daughter, I like for her to live a private life. My daughter is very gifted. And I said to myself that I might as well reveal her. Let the people know that the president does not shoot blanks."
When asked how his relationship was with his former wife and was it easy to get time to spend with his daughter, he said: "Yes, Blood is thicker than water, and at the end of the day, she is my blood and... Her mother and me have beef, but the kid should not suffer. We are both becoming very good parents and I thank her mother for playing a good role."
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.