The latest edition of Because You Said So! took place at the Junction Mall in Nairobi.
BYSS is Kenya’s premiere improv comedy show. Founded by Jason Runo, it involves getting a cast of improvisers to make up scenarios, skits and stories on the fly before a live audience.
Runo led the cast that included June Gachui and Patricia Kihoro.
Key guests included Nairobi Senator Johnstone Sakaja.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.