Gospel singer Nicah The Queen is one beautiful woman who has given men sleepless nights with her banging body. For such a beauty, her DMs must be crazy, but apparently that's not the case.
In an interview with Word Is, Nicah said that as much as she is beautiful, she has never received anything freaky.
"I think people who view your page and see how you are dressed and what you post, that's when they can start DMing you crazy stuff. When all you are quoting is the Bible, encouragement stuff and posting decent photos, I don't think people will DM you those things. The only thing I get is like: you are very beautiful, some want to take me out for lunch, but sijawai pata extreme things. If you pose naked you will get sexual attention."
Nicah also talked about how people have always attacked her songs, saying that they are encouragement songs not gospel. She acknowledges that she is not perfect and she sins like everyone else, she is just saved by grace. People just assume she doesn't get hurt.
Nicah recently released a brand new song called Naringa, which already has over five thousand views on YouTube.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.