NASA presidential candidate Raila Odinga will soon be abandoned by everyone because he is a fake, two Jubilee MPs have said.
Kipipiri MP Amos Kimunya (pictured) and Ol Kalou’s David Kiaraho said Raila has realised he will lose on October 26.
They spoke on Sunday evening.
The two said one of the greatest recent events is the move of former Mombasa Senator Hassan Omar to Jubilee.
President Uhuru Kenyatta received Omar in Mombasa on Sunday.
On Monday, Raila accused the defectors of being motivated by self-interest, and accused the JP leadership of establishing a “defectors fund” to buy opposition leaders.
Kimunya urged NASA MPs to abandon their street drama and take up their responsibility in Parliament.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.