Embu Senator Njeru Ndwiga has urged Mbeere South residents who voted for NASA's Raila Odinga on August 8 to reelect President Uhuru Kenyatta
Speaking at Makima shopping centre on ccccc, he urged the residents to end their mistrust of Uhuru, adding that Raila has nothing to offer to Embu people or anyone for that matter.
Uhuru got 47,222 votes in Mbeere South, while Raila got 10,287.
In the whole of Embu county Uhuru got 232,409 votes against Raila’s 17,623.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.