A dinner to celebrate young parliamentarians was held at the Crown Plaza on Friday evening.
The event brought together elected and nominated members of Parliament below 35 years.
Among the legislators present were Nairobi Senator Johnson Sakaja, Igembe MP John Mwigiri, his Butere counterpart Tindi Mwale and Saboti's Caleb Amisi.
Other key personalities present included Kenya Young Parliamentarians Association executive director Antony Buluma, Youth Agenda chairman Javas Bigambo and CEO Susan Mwongera.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.