Most series lovers have been glued to their screens watching the new hit TV series, Insecure.
The series is now airing for the second season, and Kenya makes a debut in this new season. The show has a viewership of more than one million people, and one Kenyan guy has made it!
Elias Mungora, an artist who has paintings worth a lot of money, has his art work featured in the series.
At just 24 years of age, he dropped out of school, just two years after starting his degree. His passion was painting and that's the path he followed, and look where his piece has got him.
In one of the episodes, his painting is spotted hanging on the wall of what looks like a boardroom.
Elias has joined other Kenyan who have raised the Kenyan flag even higher. Lupita Nyong'o and Edi Gathegi are just but a few Kenyans who have gone far and beyond to represent Kenyans in the international entertainment scene.
We hope he is getting some good money and credits for his exceptional art work. His social media page is filled with his pieces, but doesn't seem to have a single photo of this ninja. Maybe he prefers his art to speak for him.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.