King of Genge, Juacali, turned a year older yesterday, as he celebrated the great milestone with his fellow colleagues, family and friends.
One thing that seems to shock many is the fact that this ninja doesn't seem to age a single bit, even after turning 37 years.
His colleagues at Calif Records threw him a beautiful birthday, gifting him a massive cake with a big headphone decoration at the top.
Speaking exclusively to Word Is, Jua Cali said he was surprised by his wife and colleagues and was happy to celebrate his 37th birthday with the people he loves the most.
"My wife bought me a watch and I really appreciate it. At the moment, I'm looking forward to meeting my child as we are expecting another member of the family. I won't reveal the sex of the baby, but maybe later on," Jua Cali said.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.