The electoral agency on Thursday canceled a meeting with NASA under unclear circumstances.
"Meeting with NASA officials this morning will be rescheduled to a new date to be announced," IEBC said via twitter.
The Opposition was expected to hold a meeting with the commission to discuss issues on the October 17 presidential election.
On Tuesday, NASA chiefs expressed disappointment at Jubilee leader's no-show for their scheduled meeting with IEBC officials.
But shortly after they addressed journalists and left, DP William Ruto arrived with leaders.
Presidential candidate Raila Odinga and his team were to meet the officials alongside President Uhuru Kenyatta and his team.
More on this: Ruto arrives at IEBC after NASA team leaves disappointed
After the Supreme Court ruling that nullified Uhuru 's victory after the August 8 national election, the Opposition demanded changes saying this is the only way they will take part in the election.
NASA demanded that CEO Ezra Chiloba resign over a "sham election" and warned they will not return to the ballot with him overseeing the process.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.