Former Tanzanian beauty queen Wema Sepetu is one lass we can say has dated a lot of celebrities. Her most recent boyfriend was big brother-winner-cum comedian Idris Sultan.
The two dated for months and later broke up, citing irreconcilable differences. Idris has now come out to say he was the one who dumped Sepetu, but it was not an easy decision.
He says Sepetu broke his heart many times and he decided to walk out of the relationship, and it took him six months to get her off his mind.
“Kuna utoto mwingi sana ulifanyika in public… Going into love is very easy but kuondoka is hard,” he told Dizzim Online.
He went on to tell the Tanzanian-based site that he got involved with more than 30 women to get Sepetu out of his system.
“When I was trying to get her out of my mind, I slept with or dated more than 30 women. Honestly. So I grew up!”
It seems everyone who has dated this Tanzanian lass finds it hard to get her out of his mind. Diamond, who also dated Sepetu, said that it took him long for him to get over her. He said when he was with Zari, he still had a soft spot for the beauty queen.
So, why is this so? "She is a very beautiful-hearted person.” Idris said.
Wema also dated the late bongo star Steven Kanumba, singer Ommy Dimpoz, Idris Sultan, Diamond Platnumz, and a sex tape of herself and a Tanzanian model recently leaked.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.