Samsung Electronics has introduced the J7 Neo smartphone in the market, offering consumers an affordable avenue to experience the 4G LTE network internet speeds. The device will retail at Sh21,999 and seeks to dominate the mid-tier smartphone category.
Vice president and managing director of Samsung Electronics East Africa Jung Hyun Park said, “We understand the dynamics of the emerging and developing markets, where we have to create a balance between the entry level, mid-level and flagship models.”
“Mobile data subscription is growing at a fast pace especially among the millennials. Fast and reliable data will therefore be a key consideration when this demographic makes their next smartphone purchase. Samsung is therefore gearing itself to provide quality and affordable 4G-enabled devices. If you look at the J7 Neo, it comes with 4G support. Consumer experience is also a key consideration especially when browsing on the internet.”
With its 5.5” display and crisp HD resolution (1,280 x 720 HD), the Galaxy J7 Neo brings out every last detail and offers an incredible viewing experience. It has a modern look thanks to the unified colour scheme in which the sides, the home button, the trim around the camera and receiver all match the body. If you look at the back, you’ll see a nonslip pattern that provides a firm grip for your comfort and convenience.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.