Budalang’i MP Raphael Wanjala’s wife Josephine has urged residents in the entire Busia county to turn up in large numbers and vote for NASA torchbearer Raila Odinga on October 17.
Speaking at Seed of Abraham Christian Centre Ruambwa after attending service on Sunday, Josephine said residents should vote for NASA presidential flagbearer Raila because “the Jubilee government has not built any factory in Western and Nyanza region”.
She said Jubilee has been boasting about Rai Paper factory in Webuye, but operations have stalled.
“That is why I want to appeal to the people of Western region to wake up on October 17 and vote wisely for NASA flagbearer Raila Amolo Odinga because we have been neglected. Should you make the mistake of returning to office those who have failed us economically, we will be doomed and shall continue to face endless suffering,” Josephine said.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.