On Saturday, all roads led to Ngong Racecourse, Nairobi, for The Wave concert for a special performance by Nigerian artiste Tekno Miles.
He shared the stage with Kenya's very own The Kansoul, Le Band, Redsan, Fena Gitu, and a surprise performance by Camp Mulla, who revealed they will be releasing a second album.
Bigwigs present included MoÃ«t Hennessy brand manager Peter Gachihi, marketing consultant Lucia Musau, Extra Dimensions CEO Wambui Njoora and director Stephanie Njoora.
The crowd was entertained by DJ CrÃ¨me de la CrÃ¨me, DJ Exclusive and T-Boy.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.