Actress Catherine Kamau, popularly known as Celina, is set to walk down the aisle with her longtime boyfriend, Phil Karanja.
On Saturday, the ex-Tahidi High actor went down on one knee to ask for the talented actress’s hand in marriage, and she said yes.
The mother of one took to social media to share the great news.
“I got my ring. Can’t wait to walk down the aisle to you in the next few weeks, love,” she wrote.
“We will tell you our story some day. Last year was our worst, but we thank God. I hope my journey will encourage many single mums out there to never give up hope. There are good men out there willing to love and respect you.”
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.