Tekno Miles graced the stage last night to thrill his Kenyan fans.
But the highlight was when Camp Mulla surprised their fans on stage. No one saw it coming, as it had not been announced that the group would be making an appearance.
The group performed some of their mega tunes, like Party Don't Stop, Fresh All Day, Hold It Down and Sunday Swagg.
But the highlight of the night was when one of their members, Taio Tripper, confessed that the group will be making a comeback with a second album.
Considering they haven't made music together for years, this announcement was one that made their fans cheer.
Taio said, "Thank you guys, and this is not the last time you're seeing us. We are linking up again to give you a second album."
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.