Detectives in Mombasa are holding a German national suspected to be trafficking narcotics.
Klans Wurfel was arrested on Friday and booked at Port police station,
A source within the anti-narcotics unit told The Star Warfel is being held pending transportation to JKIA.
"He might be deported after consultations with the embassy. He might have been seized with narcotics but I am not sure about the value or quantity," the source who sought anonymity said.
Others within the department did not comment on the matter saying they were unaware of it.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.