This edition of Women, Words, and Wine was all about the new breed of entrepreneur; the millennipreneur (an entrepreneur that is below 35).
The event was hosted by Jacaranda Hotels in Westlands, Nairobi.
Among those present were Jacaranda Hotels Kenya group sales manager Liz Tapawa, media personality TerryAnne Chebet, Radington Kenya sales manager Faith Kithumbu and Chandaria Industries marketing executive Shelina Manji.
The women enjoyed the best variety of wine and an environment full of tender wise words, lots of fun and nurturing.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.