He is one of the most celebrated producers in Kenya and across the border. Cedric Kadenyi alias Cedo is the talk of town now after producing two of Nyashinskiâs hits Malaika and Aminia.
Nyashinski send shivers down many of his fan's spines when he did a double release of his singles.
However, that brilliance can be attributed to the brains behind this hot track. Ladies and gentlemen, here is presenting, Cedo.
In an exclusive interview with Word Is, the Mungu Pekee producer said, âNyashinski is so diverse, he can write you an amazing love song just as he can write you an amazing hiphop songâ¦And I told him that I have the ability to deliver tracks that are just as diverse and completely world apart. We were like if we release Malaika, Nyashinskiâs hiphop fans are gonna feel like, enyewe hapa umetuangusha.â
Cedo further revealed that the beautiful scenery in Malaika was shoot in Arusha.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.