Kenyaâs fast rising boy band Le Band strongly have often been asked about recruiting new members, but they are strongly opposed to the idea. They told Word Is they believe expansion is one of the reasons most bands break up.
They saidL âYou cant join our band. We are not taking in any new members. This is something we are asked a lot on social media. Weâve been building this band for four years and bringing in someone new to the band may mess everything up because we really donât know this person. This is something that most times breaks up a group or band.â
They added: âWe were friends even before we started the band, so we know each other pretty well. We can do collabos with other artistes, but having a newbie join us is a no-no.â
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.