WCB’s youngest member Rayvanny is one of the most controversial kids in Bongo music. After admitting to sleeping with socialite Mishi Dorah, the Kwetu hitmaker has raised eyebrows once again.
In an interview with a Tanzania-based radio station, Rayvanny revealed that he only knows of one child that he and his baby mama Fahyma have, baby Jadanvanny.
“Naamini kua mimba nyingi zimetoka, kwa sababu ujue, wanawake wengi washakua na mimba zetu wengi,” he said.
“Naamini hicho, kwa hiyo, hajawai kuniambia mwanamke kama anatoa mimba yangu. Hahahaaaa, Jamani, vita vyote tulivyopigana?”
Rayvanny, who now has a new song called Zezetu, seems not to give a flying parachute about Mishi.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.