Celebrated local comedian Chipukeezy, born Vincent Muasya, recently held his 27th birthday in style. The ex-radio presenter was surprised live on stage at Natives club by fellow comedian Eric Omondi, who washed him.
The funny comedian, who is currently working with top brands, has confirmed that he and his partner Kerubo will be walking down the aisle soon. Chipukeezy, who got engaged to his lover in 2015, revealed how he met the sexy lass and how this changed his life.
âI met her through a friend, a chick who had come to see me in town and she came with her. I noticed her eyes and how she was calm and collected. When she was walking away, I noticed her number plate (supporting documents) nikasema inaweza... and the rest is history,â Chipukeezy said.
Kerubo is a marketer by profession and likes keeping a low profile.
Chipukeezy, who is among the local celebrities who have gone beyond the tribal borders, revealed to us that his family are okay with his choice. âThey support me. They have never had a problem with me dating a woman from another tribe. Intermarriage is good.â
The witty comedian has also ventured into acting and is currently working on a new movie, The Gods must be crazy, with Eric Omondi. He was trolled on social media a while back after photos of him showing off parts of his body surfaced online, and when asked what was his girlfriendâs reaction, he said:
âShe has been very supportive. She understands I am a funny man and thatâs part of my career.â
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.