Gloria Muliro's estranged husband pastor Eric Omba seems to have settled down again after they parted ways. The Congolese pastor and his partner Bella, a light-skinned woman, welcomed a baby girl mid-last year, who they named Eliana Omba.
Although itâs not clear if they are officially married, Omba is never shy of sharing photos of his family, and his social media pages are full of pictures of Bella and her daughter.
"God first and family second," he posted a photo of his partner carrying their daughter and captioned. He is a proud father.
The video producer and music promoter is also doing well in his career, and of late he has been busy working with different artistes, including Kanyari's ex-wife Betty Bayo.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.