Family members and friends of the late Emmanuel Makori, alias Ayeiya, convened at Nairobi Pentecostal Church in Karen on Wednesday to pay tribute to the comedian.
A sombre mood engulfed the church.
The mourners who took to the dais hailed Makori as a jolly man who loved his wife and daughter Tamara.
Among those in attendance was Daniel Ndambuki, Fred Omondi, YY, Karis, Jalango, Mamito, Chipukeezy, Consumator, just to name a few.
The comic, who met his death after the car that he was travelling in hit an electricity post on Magadi Road, will be laid to rest in Nyansiongo, Nyamira County on Friday, 21 April.
Here are the photos;
Laugh Industry's Daniel Ndambuki aka Churchill during Emmanuel Makori alias Ayeiya's funeral service at NPC, Karen, April 19, 2017.
Churchill Show comedians pay their last respect to Emmanuel Makori alias Ayeiya at NPC, Karen on Wednesday, April 19, 2017.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.