Luc Belaire, Qway International and B-Club hosted a star-studded New Year’s Eve Party dubbed the Black Bottle Glow Party at leading upscale entertainment spot B-Club in Nairobi.
The event was to usher in 2017 in style and officially launch the Luc Belaire brand in Kenya. Internationally, Luc Belaire is currently one of the most in-demand beverages in the nightlife industry, being heavily marketed and endorsed by brand ambassadors such as American superstar rapper Rick Ross, DJ/producer Khaled and many other celebrities in the entertainment industry.
The event featured entertainment by CodeRed’s DJ Purpl and Nigeria’s DJ Altims, the official DJ of the Mavins Record Group. It was a star-studded affair as Nairobi’s celebrities graced the occasion, including actor Nick Mutuma, rapper and producer Madtraxx, CodeRed’s DJ Stylez, dancehall sensation Redsan, model Juliet Achieng and radio personality Eve D’Souza.
In East Africa, Luc Belaire is working with a host of celebrities and influencers to promote the brand in the region. Socialite Huddah Monroe has already been confirmed as an official brand ambassador.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.