Multiple award-winning group, Sauti Sol, have embarked on their countrywide Live and Die in Afrika tour.
Touted as Kenya’s biggest traveling music tour, it kicked off in Nairobi this February with the launch of their third album, Live and Die in Afrika.
On April 16, the tour will pitch tent in a massive Nakuru concert that will be held at the Nakuru Sports Ground. It's expected to be the biggest concert Nakuru music fans have experienced in the recent past.
“We are super excited to be in Nakuru for our Live and Die in Afrika tour. We haven’t had a proper concert in Nakuru mainly because our catalogue wasn’t big but right now we have the ammunition to rock Nakuru. We promise that this will be as thrilling as it could get. Grab all your friends and fans of Sauti Sol and come watch us deliver a world-class performance in your hometown,” said Sauti Sol's in a statement.
Self-proclaimed Kenya's Number On Hypeman, DNG, will be the emcee of the Nakuru concert.
The concert will be followed soon afterwards on April 23 with a show in Eldoret to be held at the Eldoret Sports Club. The following weekend, the band will thrill its fans in Kisumu at the Kisumu Simba Club.
It wil then head to Meru on May 7, in a show to be held at the Meru Technical. They will wrap up the tour at the coastal city of Mombasa, where a mega concert is set to be held at the Mombasa Sports Club on May 14.
- Thank you for participating in discussions on The Star, Kenya website. You are welcome to comment and debate issues, however take note that:
- Comments that are abusive; defamatory; obscene; promote or incite violence, terrorism, illegal acts, hate speech, or hatred on the grounds of race, ethnicity, cultural identity, religious belief, disability, gender, identity or sexual orientation, or are otherwise objectionable in the Star’s reasonable discretion shall not be tolerated and will be deleted.
- Comments that contain unwarranted personal abuse will be deleted.
- Strong personal criticism is acceptable if justified by facts and arguments.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- Failure to adhere to this policy and guidelines may lead to blocking of offending users. Our moderator’s decision to block offending users is final.